LEDGED AND BRACED TRADITIONAL WOODEN COTTAGE DOOR
All timbers are High quality pine woods.
The tool set will shorten the time of installing the door and allow you not to rummage suitable tools in your garage.
Wood strips were pieced with gas nailers and glvanised nails which will not rust away.
Every timber is selected by myself to ensure defect free materials.
l Suitable for staining or painting.
l Please note that may there be slight marks, knots and some dents which can be sanded and repaired easily.
We recommend at least 3 coats of a SOLVENT based product on each side and remember to paint all SIX sides which include Front, Back, Both Sides, Top and Bottom.
· Do Not apply any Water Based Product to the door. They can cause the timber to be exposed to water and begin to crack or rot.
· If painting, we recommend using Cuprinol Wood Preserver (Clear) as the first coat before painting (Followed by undercoat and several coats of paint) or staining. This product actively prevents rotting.
· If you are just going to stain the door, we would recommend a product called Creocote which is made of creosote substitute and will protect your product from exposure to the outside elements.
· Pay particular attention to all end grains and joint areas.
· Once the Gates/Doors Settle Down, you should treat any areas around joints or paint cracks that appeared.
· If you are not ready to hang the door, please treat the surfaces with the paints as soon as possible and keep them stored flat until ready…
Current Price: £63.99
This Panana Wooden Featheredge Treated Garden Fence Gate Door 180*105cm is being sold on eBay by factorydirectsell109 from Manchester ,